Sunday, September 14

Okay...

hmmm i think im done (editing my blog).Man i spend all of my time editing.Anywho i got some scrapbooking done and my mom went shopping this weekend too!Other than that I've been doing alot of homework and studying.D" Yup purtyy boring!! Anywho..here are some of my pages that i did this weekend!Oh and i just found out that elsie love is no more ...(gasp) yes i know i loveee elsie but if you look at her blog it say she isn't doing it anymore, but she will still be creating things!
This one i sorta kinda messed up but i think it turned out cute! I don't know why but i think its kinda plain but i still love it!
One of my fav's!! Ha Sooooo young i think its cute..
My second fav!! i love the colors!

1 comments:

Bianca said...

cute pages taylor! i know elsie is my hero, i will miss "Love, Elsie"

xoxo,
B