Saturday, August 30

interesting


TADADDDDAAA here it is the new sewing machine!!!!

Ahhhh it's amazing!! There is so many cool things you can do with it! and guess what, i already made a pair of pajamas!Of course i had to get my mom to help me cut out everything!! Its really fun working with patterns and if anybody knows where i can get free patterns tell me I'm looking for all types of things to make! On the scrapbooking side of all of this, got some new pages done.. The first one is from a tutorial from amy tan on sistv...It was really fun to do.Man i think its so cool how i can look at my very first page and then where i am now...WOW has my style changed. Oh my mom found another way to organizing i will post pictures later! My fiend cheyann is coming over so can't wait for that! i will post some pics of our sleepover!! I am going to try and get her into scrapbooking with me...
wish me luck.
-taylor
")

2 comments:

Bianca said...

those are so cool!!! i have a sewing machine too! i just hardly use it!! hehe

Elaine said...

omg i TOTALLY got my own sewing machine for Christmas this past year. I've always just used my mom's and i got my own now! Isn't it exhilarating??? <3 it